- Small serving bowl
- Mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1 small head or green cabbage shredded
- 2-3 large carrots
- Cut the cabbage into quarters and cut the core out.
- Slice the cabbage quarters into thin shreds. You can either use a food processor or hand shred using a knife.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Place the shredded cabbage in a large bowl then pour the dressing mixture over.
- Toss gently to combine, making sure all the shreds are coated evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.