Chicken in red wine
This recipe produces really good flavors. This dish has a red wine soup which works wonders with chicken.print Pin
Servings: 6 people
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken fillets
- 50 g button mushrooms
- 10 small button onions
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 25 g butter
- chopped parsley
- 125 ml red wine
- 2 carrots chopped
- Heat oil in a large cooking pan. Add chicken and fry for about 5 minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Drain oil from the sauce pan.
- Melt butter. Add the mushrooms, carrots and onions to the pan and fry, stirring for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add red wine, tomato puree and garlic , then stir until it is combined. Return chicken to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 -25 minutes until the mushroom, chicken, carrots and onion are tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
This dish can be made up to 3 days ahead, if covered and kept in a fridge
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 5g