Barbecue Pork Spare Ribs
For this recipe you will need a few ingredients which will create the most mouth watering ribs you have ever tasted. These ribs are seasoned and then baked with barbecue sauce.print Pin
Servings: 8 people
- Foil paper
- 2 kg baby back pork ribs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 60 ml vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Remove the thick membrane covering back of the rack.
- Season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature for 2 hours until there are tender.
- While the ribs bake, prepare the barbecue sauce.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan add onion cook for 3 minutes. Add the mustard sauce, worcesteshire sauce, honey and vinegar, season with salt to taste cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and remove the foil. Slather the ribs with the barbecue sauce and bake for 5 minutes. Repeat the process 3 times until you have got a thick glaze on the ribs.
You can use alcoholic apple cider vinegar because alcohol it adds extra depth of flavor.
Calories: 615kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.3g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 126g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 978.5mg