- Mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 6 medium cooked potatoes
- 1 tbsp vinaigrette
- 6 green onions chopped
- 80 ml mayonnaise or natural yogurt
- chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt optional
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 20- 30 minutes until there can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain and allow to cool. Peel the skins from the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 square pieces, sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Mix with the onion,tomatoes add the mayonnaise and fold into the potato mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving