Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Wooden spoon
- cutting board
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small lemon thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, this helps them to cook faster.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium- high heat.
- Season chicken with salt, garlic and pepper, place in the melted butter. Cook chicken for about 6 minutes until it has browned on both sides.
- Pour lemon juice over each side of the chicken and cook until it is no longer pink in the centre for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices and sliced green onions (optional).