Chicken Salad with Lettuce
This salad it has got the perfect blend of flavors and textures and is packed with proteins. This recipe will make you make chicken salad on a regular basis! It is the perfect dish for a light meal.print Pin
Servings: 4 people
- Mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 1 lettuce washed
- 3 cups diced chicken
- 1 boiled egg diced
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- Remove heart from the lettuce.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Place the lettuce in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the chicken in neat and small pieces and place in the bowl with lettuce. Add mayonnaise.
- Add tomatoes, olives, the hard boiled egg, onion to the bowl. Then add mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients until there are combined.
- Serve accompanied with vinaigrette.
This salad is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken or you can even use rotisserie chicken to save on preparation time.
Calories: 456kcal | Protein: 13g | Fat: 37.3g | Cholesterol: 71.2mg | Sodium: 156mg