Nompilo Maphumulo is a South African actress who plays Nosipho on the SABC 1 soapie, Uzalo. She plays the daughter of Mangcobo, played by Dawn Thandeka King. For years Nompilo has bossed her character keeping viewers glued to their screens. This year she took her character to a whole new level playing a sangoma. But there is so much more to the actress than meets the eye.
Real life facts about Uzalo’s Nosipho
1. Nompilo is very much boo’d up. The actress is in love and serving couple goals with director, Sandile Dladla. The couple take matching outfits to a whole new level. The couple has been together for at least 2 years.
2. The Uzalo actress has her own fashion label called Eish Ntwana. She takes pleasure in dressing up in Eish Ntwana wear with her partner Zandile Dlodlo. Talk about a supportive partner! Nompilo takes her style very seriously and is forever making a fashion statement.
3. Nompilo is very much involved in community work. The actress is an ambassador for the Lungile Msthotwana Foundation which is highly involved in addressing issues at grassroots level. Nompilo has also taken the fight against gender based violence to heart by using her social media platforms to speak out against gender based violence. She also spends her time serving her community with the KwaMashu Community advancement Projects
4. Nompilo Maphumulo is as talented as they get. The actress is also a musician. Her single, sebenzelimali with Mapre and MaZulu made waves!
5. Uzalo’s Nosipho is also a mother of 2 from a previous relationship, Nosfundo and Neliswa. There’s nothing more obvious than how much of a doting mother she is!
6. Before making her debut on Uzalo, the actress played different roles in theater productions such as Sugar Daddies, The Weeping Candle, Madame President Musical and The Legend will never die.
Nosipho from Uzalo, Real Life Facts about Nompilo Maphumulo – savannanews