Nomcebo Gumede Returns To Uzalo As Mumsy, Thulane Shange Returns
Nomcebo Gumede will be making her return to Uzalo on Monday night as Mumsy.
Her character Mumsy will be on a mission to break up Njeza and Hleziphi and claim him for herself.
Nomcebo joins fellow returning actor, Thulane Shange, who has returned to the storyline on a mission to destroy Nkunzi for attempting to kill him. The audience has now realised that Lily was the one to save him from being buried alive after she found him in a nearby open area.
Mumsy was a rabble-rouser young woman who came to KwaMashu to find her father; the former pastor of the KwaMashu church. Known for her feisty, temptress persona, Mumsy is expected to cause havoc in KwaMashu, much like the last time she was in town.
Earlier this year, the SABC 1 show, which is the most-watched programme on South African TV, announced that it would be bidding farewell to Thulane Shange who plays Thulani.
True to form, every season has brought on fresh faces to deliver exciting twists as well as reintroduce familiar faces to shake things up.
View this post on Instagram
Articles You May Want To Read:
- Zozibini Tunzi to appear on The River?
- Mbali on Durban Gen who will she choose?
- Nkunzi vs Thulani on Uzalo
- Pope Francis defended the right of gay couples to enter into legally recognised civil unions in a documentary that premiered at the Rome Film Festival
- Uzalo: Glen Gabela returns as Pastor Mdletshe
- Carol Ofori announces she is leaving Radio 2000
- Mazwi and Sphe on Generations,will the divorce go on?
- Pearl and Suffocate on Rhythm City, will the fight go on between the Genaros and the Ndlovus.