Dr Tshepo Motsepe Biography 2020, Net Worth, Education, Houses, Cars, and Children, Husband
Dr Tshepo Motsepe is the First Lady of South Africa and wife of President Cyril Ramaphosa, she is also a sister to South African Multi-billionaire Dr Patrice Motsepe and Bridgette Radebe and a mother to four children.
Dr Tshepo Motsepe Family, Husband, and Children
Dr Tshepo Motsepe is the third wife to President Cyril Ramaphosa, a compassionate mother of four and a humanitarian champion. She is a sister in law to for Minister of Energy Jeff Radebe. Dr Motsepe married Cyril Ramaphosa in 1996.
Born on 17 June 1953 Soweto and raised in Mathibestad near Hammanskraal in the North West province. Dr Tsepo Motsepe is of Tswana descent.
Dr. Motsepe Academic Qualifications
- She is a qualified Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Medicine – University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Surgery – University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Master of Public Health in Maternal Child Health and Aging – Harvard School of Public Health
- Social Entrepreneurship Certificate Programme – Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS).
- Dr. Tshepo Motsepe is the Chairperson of the African Self Help Trust (ASHA Trust), focusing on Early Childhood Development and Education
- Ex-Deputy Director of The Reproductive Health Research Institute.
- Chairperson of the Gauteng Health Department’s Accreditation Committee.
- The former member of the National Medical and Dental Association (NAMDA)
With her rich academic background, Dr Motsepe worked in private and public hospitals in South Africa, she also worked at Parirenyatwa Hospital in Zimbabwe.
Despite her social status and political affiliation, Dr Tshepo Motsepe remains an empathetic and compassionate individual. She has a soft spot for children and vulnerable communities.
Currently, she is the Patron for Early Care Foundation and NGO which provides ECD support programmes in vulnerable communities.
Watch: Dr. Motsepe speaks out on gender-based violence
Dr Tshepo Motsepe Net worth
Reports suggest that Dr. Motsepe is worth USD 676 Million, she has top range assets in the real estate. It’s reported that she has business interests in the medical field.
Dr Motsepe Cars and Houses
She drives top of the range cars, normal for any first lady of a country like South Africa. She lives a quiet reserved life and only exposes her humanitarian and medical side of her life.
Dr. Tshepo Motsepe biography 2020 – Contact admin if you need us to remove or add information.