Crumbled Sweet Potato Nuggets Recipe
- 100 grams 4 red sweet potatoes Peeled and cut intofairly large chunks
- 15 ml olive oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 125 ml sunflower seeds toasted
- 60 ml grated Italian cheese or maturecheddar
- 60 ml sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease 2 large baking sheets withnon stick spray and keep handy
- Putthe sweet potato chunks in a mixing bowl. Drizzle the oil over, season withsalt and pepper and mix through to coat well.
- Putthe sunflower seeds, cheese and sesame seeds in a food processor and pulseuntil fine
- Sprinklethe mixture over the sweet potato chunks and mix thoroughly so the crumbs stickto the sweet potatoes
- Arrangethe sweet potatoes in a baking sheet.
- Sprinkleany leftover crumbs on top and roast for 35 minutes or until the sweet potatonuggets are cooked through and slightly crunchy on the outside
- Sprinklethe coriander and cheese (if using) overthe nuggets and serve as a snack