Rich Uncle: Connie Ferguson’s ex-husband Neo Matsunyane’s net worth and business empire stuns Mzansi
We have all wondered what went wrong between celebrated director Neo Matsunyane and seasoned actress Connie Ferguson, best known for her on-screen character on the Mzansi Magic drama series The Queen. Even years later, the reasons behind their fallout are yet known. However, in the mix of things, we have managed to connect the dots of their picture-perfect marriage that turned south in a blink of an eye.
Rumour mill has it that the two called it quits after Connie Ferguson allegedly cheated on Neo with fellow Generations co-cast Buyile Mdladla. Connie and Neo haven’t confirmed this daring rumour in the mix of things. Also, several sources believe that infertility gave their marriage the final blow.
Of late, he has been making all sorts of headlines, and Mzansi has wondered who Neo Matsunyane is. Let’s dive into his million-dollar business empire and net worth.
Connie Ferguson’s ex-husband Neo Matsunyane’s net worth and business empire stuns Mzansi
Education Qualifications and Business Empire
Soon after matriculating in 1983, Neo enrolled for a diploma in Broadcasting at the School Of Broadcasting. In the wake of his graduation, he furnished his educational studies with a directors course with SABC in partnership with Bateleur Films. Since then, he has won big and has spread his wings to acting.
With an illustrious career spanning years, the bubbly media personality has quickly become one of Mzansi’s finest regarding small screens. He started cashing in with his first directing gig, Young and Vision, in 1994. However, this was his shot to fame but was thrust into the limelight with the SABC’s drama series Mzansi in 2006 after he directed it.
How does he make money apart from directing?
The seasoned director is a jack of all trades and a master of all. Apart from directing, he earns a huge chunk of his net worth from advertisements and voice-over gigs. He has partnered with several big brands, including Mzansi and Africa, and his services don’t come cheap. Here are some of cooperates he has worked with in recent years:
- Standard Bank
As of 2022, he has an estimated net worth of R45 million. Rumour mill has it that almost half of his net worth is generated from his advertisement deals. Despite keeping his life under wraps, he has been spotted driving around million-dollar exotic cars on several occasions.
- She is taken! Buhle Samuel’s traditional wedding pictures flood social media
- Pictures: Nasty C’s Mercedes Benz car collection gets Mzansi talking
- Next on Skeem Saam: Thursday 24 March 2022 – Melita’s interview at Berry FM proceeds but, the Maputlas are coming at her guns blazing
- DEATH THREATS: Generations The Legacy actor Winston ‘Lehasa Moloi’ receives threats in real life for being a serial killer
- Watch: RnB Star Chris Brown jams to an Amapiano song
- In Pictures: Ama Roto ‘Reece Madlisa and Sabelo Zuma’ show off their brand new luxury vehicle
- He’s a CEO: Actress Phindile Gwala’s real-life husband, Armando Ngandu’s business empire impress Mzansi