It is a supper spaghetti bolognese and is the perfect dinner for any night of the week. Spaghetti bolognese is one of those recipes that takes a few minutes to cookprint Pin
Servings: 6 people
- 25 g butter
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g lean minced beef
- 125 m demi glance
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g spaghetti
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add butter once it has melted add the chopped onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes without color.
- Add the mince and cook until it has turned lightly brown. Then add the demi- glance, tomato puree. Simmer till tender.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Allow to boil gently and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Return to a clean saucepan with butter (optional).
- Then stir the spaghetti in the meat sauce until combined. Serve in hot bowls.
The bolognese sauce it can be made ahead and be refrigerated in an airtight container for about two days.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.3g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 10.2g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 346mg