Chicken in cream sauce
This is an easy, tasty and creamy delicious recipe of chicken that will leave you licking your fingers. The chicken is perfectly tender with golden crispy edges and then there's the sauce.print Pin
Servings: 4 people
- cutting board
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp seasoned flour
- 4 chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 cup double cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and lightly with flour.
- Cook the chicken until it is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear on both sides for about 7 minutes.
- Drain off the fat from the pan.
- Deglaze the pan with wine and add the cream and bring to boil. Allow to reduce to a lightly thickened consistency.
Use thicker chicken breasts for the ,recipe but thin cut ones will work as well. Just reduce cooking time.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.4g | Protein: 30.3g | Fat: 39g | Cholesterol: 178.8mg | Sodium: 708.5mg