This recipe is an easy desert. This swiss roll cake recipe it only requires few ingredients which makes it cheap and easy to make.print Pin
Servings: 6 people
- Oven gloves
- Oven tray
- Mixing bowl
- 4 eggs
- 100 g castor sugar
- 100 g cake flour
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 g jam
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl until mixture turns lightly creamy and double in size on the warm water so as to stabilize the mixture.
- Remove from heat until the mixture is lightly, creamy and double in bulk.
- Fold in the flour very lightly and gentle.
- Grease a oven tray and put a parchment paper in the baking tray. Pour in the mixture in the tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn out on the sheet of paper sprinkled with sugar. Remove the paper from the swiss roll and spread with jam.
- Roll it fairly tight roll, leaving the paper outside for a few minutes. Remove the paper and allow to cool on a wire rack.
To help with the swiss roll when unrolling not to crack, you can cool it in the refrigerator for maybe an hour or so. Then let it come back to room temperature by letting it sit on the counter while preparing the filling.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sugar: 20g