- Oven gloves
- Oven tray
- Mixing bowl
- 4 eggs
- 100 g castor sugar
- 100 g cake flour
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 g jam
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl until mixture turns lightly creamy and double in size on the warm water so as to stabilize the mixture.
- Remove from heat until the mixture is lightly, creamy and double in bulk.
- Fold in the flour very lightly and gentle.
- Grease a oven tray and put a parchment paper in the baking tray. Pour in the mixture in the tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn out on the sheet of paper sprinkled with sugar. Remove the paper from the swiss roll and spread with jam.
- Roll it fairly tight roll, leaving the paper outside for a few minutes. Remove the paper and allow to cool on a wire rack.