I am sharing a knowledge today on “Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed”.
Please read carefully and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and it is quite painful.
Many people don’t always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text).
4. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the TRANSACTION ID NUMBER
5. Go to any branch of the scam artists bank (the bank the scanner uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
6. If you can, print out all those chats with the stammer, and submit it
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER’S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *([email protected]).* This will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Never forget this.
Feel free to save and share