These are American dessert or snack made with chocolate. The name comes from its dark brown color. It tastes like a cross between a cake and a cookie.
Chocolate Caramel Brownies Recipe
- Rolling Pin
- Chopping board
- Mixing bowl
- Table knife
- 114 ounces caramel
- ½ cup milk evaporated
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- ⅓ cup milk evaporated
- ¾ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Peel the caramels and place in a microwave safe bowl. Stir in ½cup evaporated milk. Heat and stir until all caramels are melted.
- Preheat the oven to175 degrees Celcius and grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bow, mix together cake mix, ⅓cup evaporated milk,melted butter and chopped pecans. Place ½of the batter in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the remaining batter into fridge. Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips. Remove brownie mix from the fridge. Using a tea spoon,make small balls with batter and smash flat.Very carefully place on top of the caramel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Related: Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe