Watch: Petrol stations beat up a white man for calling them monkeys
In a regrettable incident by both parties, some petrol station attendants gave a white man a rough treatment for calling them monkeys.
They used sticks, fists and kicks to assault him. The man tried to escape but was quickly mobbed by four attendants who made sure he was not able to escape.
The man also appeared to be hit by a car that was moving slowly at the garage but he seemed to have escaped unhurt.
While social media users seem to be excited about the assault, it is important to note that the actions of the petrol attendants are regrettable and a crime. Racism should be reported as it is a crime under South African law. It is also a social problem that is sometimes spearheaded by political leaders.
Watch the video below:
Social media users weighed on the debacle, with others supporting the petrol attendants while others saw nothing wrong in their actions.
“Petrol attendants are the most friendly people I have ever known sure there must be something he said or done,” one Tweep commented while another supported, “Petrol attendants are such chilled humans, this guy is in the wrong.”
More articles for you:
- Interesting facts about Kgomotso Christopher: Dineo Price on Legacy
- SA Style Awards 2020: Best and Worst Dressed Plus the Winners
- Matric Physical Science Paper 2 Exam Leaked, Hawks Involved
- Is Rhythm City’s cancellation a sign of changing viewer taste?
- Dr Mchunu from Durban Gen. Interesting facts about Fanele Zulu
Video: Petrol station attendants beat up a white man for calling them monkeys