Baked Jacket Potatoes
It is a simple recipe easy to follow. Baked jacket potatoes are cooked in a very simple manner with very few ingredients yet they look and taste exquisite! The potatoes will be crispy outside and soft and tender inside.print Pin
Servings: 5 people
- cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Oven gloves
- Baking tray
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 25 g parmesan cheese grated
- 80 g mature cheddar cheese grated
- Cut the potatoes in halves, lengthwise.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and cook in the microwave on high for 15 minutes until there are cooked tender. Let the potatoes cool a little, then scoop out the center into a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix lightly with a fork.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Baked potatoes can be served with a variety of fillings and dressing for example baked beans or coleslaw
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 4g