There is a general misunderstanding among Whatsapp users that you can only have one Whatsapp account on a smartphone.
This misunderstanding has caused many users to use more than one phone to enable them to use two Whatsapp accounts.
We are going to unpack how a phone can be used to house at least four accounts at the same time, without violating Whatsapp terms and conditions.
You can download your ordinary Whatsapp application on Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and install it on your phone. This step is easy to implement as most people have already done it more than once.
- Search for Whatsapp on Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Install the application and create an account with a phone number.
Your second Whatsapp Installation should be Whatsapp business.
Steps involved in installing Whatsapp business
- Go to Google Play Store or to Apple App Store
- Search for Whatsapp Business and Install it.
- Use a different phone number to create an account on Whatsapp Business.
Steps to install and create a third different Whatsapp account.
- Download the Parallel Space application from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Install the application on your phone
- Open the application and click on add application, you will be allowed to clone the first ordinary Whatsapp you first installed.
- Enter a different phone number and create your account
Steps in creating a fourth Whatsapp
- Open Parallel Space application
- Click on Add Application and pick the Whatsapp Business app
- Clone the app and add a new Whatsapp account
With these simple procedures and the use of Parallel Space, which allows you to have a second phone on your smartphone, you are able to simultaneously use four Whatsapp accounts on one smartphone.
Find Jobs on Vacancy Mail